Quick and delicious meals can be enjoyed any time of the day and night with this contemporary and spacious microwave oven by Danby. This classy medium-sized model offers an impressive 0.9 cubic feet (25 litres) of cooking area with a maximum power output of 900 watts. The durable and attractive stainless-steel exterior means it will effortlessly mix in with any type of décor while adding a touch of elegance to the room. The trendy microwave oven features 10 separate power-level choices with simple one-touch cooking options for eight of the most popular foods such as popcorn, pizza, soup, and frozen vegetables. There's also five convenient specialty programs to choose from featuring kitchen timer, weight defrost, memory setting, power setting, and time defrost. All options can be quickly and easily programmed via the unit's bright LED timer/clock device. This model also features an admirable 18-month warranty on parts and labour.
- Spacious 0.9 cu. ft. capacity microwave
- 900 watts of cooking power
- Durable and stylish stainless steel exterior
- 10 Power levels
- Simple one touch cooking for 8 popular uses (Baked Potato, Steak, Popcorn, Dinner Plate,Pizza,Chicken Pieces, Fresh Vegetables, Frozen Vegetables)
- Easy to read LED timer/clock
Energy Star Rated:
0.9 cu. ft.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.